What's going on?
Paros in May
- May 1rst- Bank Holiday "May Day Holiday" which in Greece is
traditionally a day in which flower wreaths are made or
- May 7th - Celebration of Aghios Ioannis tou Spilioti (St John
the Cave) with music and dancing at the cave in Antiparos.
- May 8th - Celebration sin Drios for the small chapel of St John
the Theologian (Aghios Ioannis Theologos). There is a liturgy and
procession and the villagers offer food and drinks in
- May 20th - Feast celebrating Aghios Constantinos
- May 22nd- Concert at the Paroikia amphitheater to raise funds
for the restoration and repair of the church of Aghios Constantinos
in the Kastro area.
- 23rd & 24th of May- Pentikosti celebrations in Lefkes (
Whitsunday) and Aghiou Pnevmatos (Whitmonday).
Paros in June... Coming Soon